March for Life Illinois
Wednesday, April 17, 2024
Blanchette Catholic Center (pick-up/drop-off point)
16555 Weber Road
Crest Hill, IL 60403
With the overturn of Roe v. Wade, the power to protect the unborn was given back to states through our elected representatives. The Illinois state capital is now critical territory for protecting Life. Join us to bring a voice for the voiceless. Together, we march to empower women to choose life, and to defend the dignity of the unborn.
Join us as we travel to the Illinois State Capital on Wednesday,
April 17, 2024. Together we march!
- 7 a.m. Bus departs from the Blanchette Catholic Center
- 10 a.m. Mass at Sangamon Auditorium, UI-Springfield (Bishop Hicks will serve as the homilist)
- 12 p.m. Rally at the Capitol; meet at the Lincoln statue
- 1 p.m. Illinois March for Life
- 3 p.m. Bus departs (approximate time) from Springfield
- 6 p.m. Bus arrives (approximate time) back at the Blanchette Catholic Center
REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR BUS TRANSPORTATION
Seating is limited for those 18+. Travelers should plan to arrive at the Blanchette Catholic Center by 6:30 a.m., as the bus will depart on time. Meals will not be provided; participants should bring water/drinks and non-perishable food that can be eaten on the bus. Arrival in Crest Hill depends upon the length of the march, as well as traffic. Once registration is complete, refunds are not available to those who do not attend. Thank you for joining us!
REGISTRATION FOR MASS
Parishioners who travel independently can register for the Mass here. The Diocese of Joliet has already pre-registered those who will use bus transportation.