Menu Display

Pastoral Outreach

Deaf Ministry

Interpreter Request (Deaf Ministry)

Interpreter Request

The Deaf Ministry can provide an interpreter for any sacramental events, such as weddings, wakes, and funerals.

If you need to request an interpreter for sacramental events — such as weddings, wakes and funerals — please contact the Deaf Ministry AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (with the exception of funerals, two weeks advance notice is required) so an interpreter can be arranged.

Interpreter Request Form